cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bravo List Gone? Removed, Moved or just a Glitch?

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

Is it just me or has the Bravo List been removed? Or maybe just moved?

I have been wondering if it’s existence fuels competition to answer Topics quickly and answer frequently. 

AE_Collector

66 REPLIES 66

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

There was a recent thread about changes to the community forum.  Both the Bravo's board and macros have been removed.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Community-Updates-May-2020/td-p/545918

"......In addition to this new title, there are a few more changes coming to the Community this week. Tomorrow you may notice that the Bravo Leaderboard is no longer available on the homepage. The goal of the Community has always been to provide high quality support to our customers. Bravos are an important piece of this puzzle but they don’t capture everything. The removal of the Leaderboard will hopefully help to illustrate that bravos should not be the main goal of participating on the Community. We also want to continue to foster a welcoming, harmonious environment for all Community users, new and tenured. We are currently planning some exciting new ways to recognize our amazing Community users and their contributions. If you have any suggestions, please let us know below! "

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector wrote:

Is it just me or has the Bravo List been removed? Or maybe just moved?

I have been wondering if it’s existence fuels competition to answer Topics quickly and answer frequently. 

AE_Collector

Bravo list has been eliminated...for some reason.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@AE_Collector hi it has been removed for good😁

Need Help? Let's chat.