cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bravo Abuse

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

I am not sure if it really is an issue but just something that caught my eye.  I guess with a financial reward involved people will do what they can to get it.  In the attached picture this person has give 30 bravos's to someone who has made 32 posts and has received 83 bravo's back from that same person and look at the other quantities from other members given and received.  Wait I just checked back it is 31 and 90 comeon guys stop with the garbage I don't want to have to call you out on itBravo's.PNG

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

135 REPLIES 135

Yiatiohi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Meddlers that waste their time monitoring other members should be banned.

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Do you guys realize you feed a troll? He is also trying to cheat the system.

Yiatiohi

Right on - I fully agree with you -- all these NON official meddlers that waste their time monitoring other members should be banned.

Yiatiohi

Sorry but I don't understand how you were able to gather all this time consuming information - Are you part of a policing group that checks on and keeps track of how many BRAVOS and Posts other members post?

@Yiatiohi wrote:

@Rockdaddy22 wrote:
What are you guys saying? People abusing bravos?

How is that possible? I thought giving BRAVOs is not restricted.

Read this topic from bigging, and you will understand. 

Yiatiohi

Tha's very reasonable observation. 

Yiatiohi

@Rockdaddy22 wrote:
What are you guys saying? People abusing bravos?

How is that possible? I thought giving BRAVOs is not restricted.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You can bravo whoever you’d like lol

ohitora

I BRAVO everyone including you because you do put a smile on my face. Cheers!

Rockdaddy22

Nobody is getting upset. As long as nobody cheats, we’re all good. 

ohitora

@NDesai wrote:

@ohitora wrote:

What's wrong with you - to assume that you are the Bravo police?

What's wrong with you? You are still new here, so learn as much as you want, but please don't comment about something you don't understand. 

On the topic, seems like you are getting way more bravos from a single user compare to others. Something might be going on here, but i will leave it up to you and see how far you go. 

Please don’t send in the squat team to get us BRAVO giving persons. But seriously this is humorous and so trivial and not worth getting upset over it. Cheers!

@will13am wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

@ohitora wrote:

What's wrong with you? You are still new here, so learn as much as you want, but please don't comment about something you don't understand. 

On the topic, seems like you are getting way more bravos from a single user compare to others. Something might be going on here, but i will leave it up to you and see how far you go. 

Be careful my friend, them's bravo police words.  You might be called out for that.  Of course when you hit the nail on the head, the nail might strike back.  I have had my share of venom for trying to keep law and order.

I will do what i can to keep the community simple and fair for everyone 🙂

ohitora

Sorry if I upset some because it seemed " unfitting for a newbie to pass judgment". But ...well ........I still feel we should all try to help each other.

@will13am wrote:

@MacMe wrote:

@ohitora wrote:

This is a 2 year old thread Smiley Happy

That's okay.  There's good stuff in the history files.  It was rather unfitting for a newbie to pass judgment on people being bravo police.  

ohitora

I BRAVO'D you for the good advise.

@will13am wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

@ohitora wrote:

Be careful my friend, them's bravo police words.  You might be called out for that.  Of course when you hit the nail on the head, the nail might strike back.  I have had my share of venom for trying to keep law and order.

@NDesai wrote:

@ohitora wrote:

hahaha @NDesai how observant! Robot Very Happy

@ohitora wrote:

Wow, what a crazy thread! I look back on what I wrote and have to laugh. I hope it's water under the bridge as it looks like me and @Rockdaddy22 got into a bit of a scuffle... and not to mention me calling out @ShawnC13. I had to laugh at @ute1978's post with the happy face eating popcorn, enjoying the show! Robot LOL

2 years later... glad to see continued participation in the Community! Thumb Up

@MacMe wrote:

@ohitora wrote:

That's okay.  There's good stuff in the history files.  It was rather unfitting for a newbie to pass judgment on people being bravo police.  

ohitora

Sorry - I'm new to PM and goig through a learning curve.

@MacMe wrote:

@ohitora wrote:

MacMe

@ohitora wrote:

ohitora

Ok I had a huge post and even with autosave it disappeared LOL.  Anyways just wanted to post one last message in this thread.  I brought something to the attention of the community and found out where I needed to direct it so I got it to the correct MOD.  They have looked into it and dealt with it.  This thread did get intense at times but like I said many pages ago I hope that @meekju1339, @AndreLaranjeiro, @Samantha1, @Chelsea353 and any others that may have felt pointed  out that they do stick around and help people out.  If people like the post and give it a bravo that is a bonus, if it solves their problem and mark it as a Solution GREAT.  That is the goal to solve issues and help people out and keep out costs down!!  This community is great for that and do it all for free.

@Rockdaddy22and @daredogg I guess I get to call both of you Kid. LOL  Actaully thank you for all you both do around here it is much appreciated and I have learned a lot from both of you in the short time I have been here.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Subbanator96
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Wow, i just read through that whole thread and it was so intense. Feel like I just watched a crime drama or something. Thanks to @Jeremy_M for getting it all sorted out.

It makes me sad that some people would abuse the system and take advantage of such a good reward. 

And what's more unfortunate is people are now going off the topic and having side arguments. 

This is a great community that runs very well because of the help and support from each of the great community members such as all of you and therefore, I would kindly and respectfully request everyone to consider not abusing any of the rewards especially bravos. Because if the rewards such as bravo are cancelled due to abuse, I am afraid that it may have a serious impacts on the community support. 

Than you for your consideration. 

ute1978

popcorn.jpg

@Rockdaddy22 you've been a rockstar here the last few months, no doubt about that, and I think your contribution to this community is fantastic. This is an issue we see differently, and I just want to come to an understanding. And... since I'm 36, you have to listen to me... I am an elder to you, since, you know, you're just a kid! Robot tongue

No harsh feelings?! (haha, wow it comes full circle)

@Rockdaddy22 you're very outspoken with your opinion on here, and I think it's wrong how you jumped on the bandwagon in this regard. That's what my point is. Whether or not you have patience for cheaters, there's a better way to handle things instead of causing a public spectacle. That's what I'm saying.

I think it's hillarious that you consider someone a kid when you're 35 and they're 23! Robot LOL C'mon you gotta admit, that's a bit funny... you're not that much older and/or wiser. Now if @Luddite said that, I'd believe him, but only because of his own admission that he's an older guy! I think he referred to himself as Gandalf! Robot Happy Actually, he didn't, that's how I picture him.

Rockdaddy22
🤐

@Rockdaddy22 you didn't read anything I wrote. I confronted them about the issue of asking family members to bravo his posts. He didn't ask them to do it, they did it themselves as @Chelsea353 mentioned.

My point isn't that cheating is unnacceptable... it's that how we handle people doing that. It should be a teaching moment and not a time to accuse and alienate others. Let's not be so HARSH on others without giving them the benefit of the doubt! 

Need Help? Let's chat.