cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus rewards not being applied

sadhasivamv
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I had recharged my account with 40$ plan on Nov 19th and I was supposed to get 10$ bonus for 6 months inclusive of the month I recharged. However, I got my next recharge auto-debited but I did not get the bonus as well as Auto-pay rewards. Kindly help

Regards,

Sadha

4 REPLIES 4

hartandhome

You always get the autopay(If you're doing it) I believe.

@sadhasivamv wrote:

Yeah, seems so. But I should still have got Auto pay rewards right. Would I get it post my auto pay is done?

Regards,

Sadha

Make certain that Autopay is enabled and you have a valid credit card or Visa debit card on file. If you didn't get the Autopay Reward at your second renewal...click on the ? in lower right side of page to start process of moderator assistance. Type "contact human", click "account specific" or "contact moderators". Please allow 48 hours for a response...but usually much less.

Good luck.

sadhasivamv

Yeah, seems so. But I should still have got Auto pay rewards right. Would I get it post my auto pay is done?

Regards,

Sadha

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@sadhasivamv wrote:

Hi,

I had recharged my account with 40$ plan on Nov 19th and I was supposed to get 10$ bonus for 6 months inclusive of the month I recharged. However, I got my next recharge auto-debited but I did not get the bonus as well as Auto-pay rewards. Kindly help

Regards,

Sadha

@sadhasivamv...looks like you didn't qualify for that promo as it was only available if you were a new customer...not an existing renewing customer. Here's the detail....

Hey Community,

Effective immediately to November 21, 2019 at 11:59PM ET, new customers who activate online or in-store at participating retailers on a $35/mo plan or higher will receive $10 off for the first 6 months. This will be applied as an account credit and the offer is available to new customers only.

Need Help? Let's chat.