cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus 250MB with AutoPay4

dreamboats198
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Hi, with reference to the $15 special offer would I stop getting the $2 credit for auto pay and start receiving the 250MB data instead? The product feature mentions Bonus 250MB with AutoPay4. I also paid for 200MB add on which is not over yet. If i switch to the $15 deal, would I lose the balance unused data sitting under the 200mb add on? I am currently on the $10 deal for 50 min calls only with the 200mb add ons on the side and am thinking of switching to the $15.
5 REPLIES 5

dreamboats198
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Amazing , thanks.

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dreamboats198 definitely some great questions.  First, the $2 auto pay credit is part of the standard rewards that PM offers, so as long as you are on auto pay you'll always get the $2 credit.  The bonus data is in addition to the credit so you will have both the bonus data and auto pay credit.  I know that's awesome isn't it.

The data add-on you purchased will not be lost because it's not part of your base plan, it's an additional feature that will only be gone until you use it up.  So what will happen is when you switch over you'll maintain the current data balance you have from the add-on, and then the add-on data will get used up first until it's completely gone, and then your new $15 plan bonus data will take effect for each month.  So you definitely have nothing to worry about.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@dreamboats198 wrote:
Hi, with reference to the $15 special offer would I stop getting the $2 credit for auto pay and start receiving the 250MB data instead?
No, you will continue to get both. WHen you setup AutoPay you get the $2.00 reward credit every 30 days. The 250 MB is a plan bonus that gets applied because you have AutoPay enabled.

The product feature mentions Bonus 250MB with AutoPay4. I also paid for 200MB add on which is not over yet. If i switch to the $15 deal, would I lose the balance unused data sitting under the 200mb add on?
No, you will not lose it. Public Mobie Add-ons are associated with your account and not your plan so they will always be there even if you change plans. PM add-ons also never expire so they will be on your account until you use them up.

I am currently on the $10 deal for 50 min calls only with the 200mb add ons on the side and am thinking of switching to the $15.
Great choice. My recommendation is to setup the plan change to take effect on your next renewal so that you don't lose your existing funds that you made for your current plan.

@dreamboats198  Let us know if you have anymore questions.

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@sheytoon wrote:

You will get the bonus 250 MB data, as well as the $2 discount, as long as you have auto pay enabled. In other words, it'll be a $13 plan that includes 250 MB of data.

As for the 200 MB add on data, I believe the remaining balance should carry over with you until it is used up.

Yes you are correct. The add on data will be there for days or even years until it is used up. It's nice to have in case you ever "need" it. 🙂

sheytoon
Mayor / Maire

You will get the bonus 250 MB data, as well as the $2 discount, as long as you have auto pay enabled. In other words, it'll be a $13 plan that includes 250 MB of data.

As for the 200 MB add on data, I believe the remaining balance should carry over with you until it is used up.

Need Help? Let's chat.