cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday promotion - credit not showing up.

Jethro82
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I signed up for a Black Friday promotion that said I got $10 off my monthly bill for months 2-7 of a new account.  The offer ended on Dec. 2nd and all customers were then given credit towards their next bill on December 3rd.  I assumed the next five credits would be on or around the 3rd.  There was clear evidence as of Dec. 4th that there was a $10 credit on my account, as of January 6th there's no evidence a second credit has been issued.  Is this just how things work or has there been a screw up somewhere?  And if this is just how things work when should I excpect the credit by?

4 REPLIES 4

Jethro82
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yeah - I got it today.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi

Did you finally receive the credit?
my renewal date was 2nd and i just received the 2nd installment today

to be honest i expected it the last day of the 2nd cycle, just before my 3rd

hope you get it soon

@Anonymous wrote:

@Jethro82, When is your next renewal?  If I'm not mistaken, the first credit was at a fixed (ish) date, and subsequent ones would come just before your renewal date.  Hopefully, someone on the same promotion can confirm.  If your promo has simply stopped, then you would need to contact the moderator team via private message.

If you need to...

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

@Anonymous

This is my understanding as well and the way it looks like on my account with this promo. (Not gone through the second renewal yet (obviously), so can't confirm yet when exactly the credit shows up.)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jethro82, When is your next renewal?  If I'm not mistaken, the first credit was at a fixed (ish) date, and subsequent ones would come just before your renewal date.  Hopefully, someone on the same promotion can confirm.  If your promo has simply stopped, then you would need to contact the moderator team via private message.

If you need to...

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.