cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing increase

TP2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been with Public mobile for a couple months and signed up for automatic payment using credit card to receive $2/month savings....that savings has disappeared???? Any reason why

4 REPLIES 4

@GinYVR wrote:

@TP2

Is your account due to renew today? If so your autopay bonus have been converted to real money.. you should be able to see it in your payment history. There should be a line item that say Autopay Reward

For autopay, loyalty, and refer-a-friend rewards, those amounts shouldn't be disappearing from the rewards summary after being added to the account balance.

@TP2, if the $2 is no longer showing under rewards, that means that the payment card has been removed, autopay disabled (both of which you most likely know about), the Public Mobile system thinks that there is a problem with the valdity of the card, or there's some random payment system error.

I would try making a small $5 or $10 payment to your Public Mobile account to see if it works (for troubleahooting purposes).  Any top up you do now can be used for your next renewal.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@TP2 wrote:

I have been with Public mobile for a couple months and signed up for automatic payment using credit card to receive $2/month savings....that savings has disappeared???? Any reason why

@TP2  There are a number of reasons. Did you disable AutoPay? If no, did you setup an immediate plan change? If yes, then the AutoPay will be delayed and applied on your new renewal date. Did your account get suspended? If yes, then it will be applied on your next renewal date. If none of the above reasons apply in your case then you need to notify PM to investigate.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

TP2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks I will check online account.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@TP2

Is your account due to renew today? If so your autopay bonus have been converted to real money.. you should be able to see it in your payment history. There should be a line item that say Autopay Reward

Need Help? Let's chat.