cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Beta Phase

Hi @zakhan78

I'm not sure what competators you are speaking of. Maybe its different in your area but every $25 plan i've seen is far from unlimited ranging from 50-150 mins of talk. Personally I find I use that time on hold in a single tech support call with my internet provider or arranging my car insurance. The $35 plans is where unlimited starts to kick in and there isn't any way to bring the bill down.

If that's all you need then sure maybe its a little high. But that's the whole point of shopping around isn't it?

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My point is that for unlimited talk province wide it should be between $15-$20 plus rewards, then its good in beta.

If I have to pay $30 with no face to face interaction then its expensive. Chatr,Mobilicity and Wind do have same plans.

Mayor / Maire

Perhaps. If Can-Wide Talk + Txt was, $35, and Prov-Talk + Txt $30
Can-Wide Talk $25

Prov-Wide Talk $20

That's more in line with Fairness, wouldn't you say

Mayor / Maire

NOW, If Can-Wide Talk + Txt + 1 Gig Costed $45

Can-Wide Talk + Txt + 2 Gig $55

Prov-Wide Talk + Txt + 1 Gig $40

That maybe more of a Bargain

Prices like These, example can help Shape the Future, of Price

Down NOT have to be a Windy, or Moby Like Price per say, that's Unreasonable, BUT, Prices need to be FAIR, JUST, 50/50

Or 20/20

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I used PM when they gave $15 province wide, it was in 2011 now same thing I am getting in $30 and customer service. This is too high.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I personal think there plans are cheaper than most major carriers out there. I'm not in those zones to justify me going with chatr and so on. In fact my bf is a post paid koodo customer and is so jelly on what I pay and get here.
Mayor / Maire

Sometimes the price you pay, Quality may NOT be up to Standards

Service today is much better, Nation-Wide, Not Mini-Mappie-Miney Zones

Weigh in all, Pros/KHANS, and see the Difference