@makkahn28 wrote:

DO YOU know the controversy of that?
Koodo Clients have complained that in ONT, Plans are barely tolerable

They see a BC plan, they want it

But, they cannot pick that plan, because its only for BC

PPL who try to circumvent the loophole rule lose the BC plan very quickly

Though NOT my ideal solution, but rules are rules

That's why I prefer the Current PM set-up

Are you making this stuff up?  ( if you are going to Make stuff up, atleast use words like 'Probably' Maybe etc.)

FYI: Rogers, Fido, Telus, Koodo, Bell, Virgins Plans are the same for BC, Alberta & Ontario. 

Mayor / Maire

Re: Beta Phase

@chukdefatey, I saw that ON Koodo's Community Site. A Koodo REP had to Clarify

Some Koodo Mobile Masters also weighed in. Do you want me to locate that message?

Mayor / Maire

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

^ I didn't read it, just like you relied on that bogus info, someone may rely on what you posted. I am going to say this again. Plans for all big three providers are absolutely the same up for Bell Telus & Rogers in BC, AB, and Ontario besides thuderbay Ontario.
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

^ I am not calling anyone a liar. I am just pointing out the Facts. I never stuff that I am not sure about. If I ever have to I will use words like Probably, maybe etc.

Mayor / Maire

OK, Point taken. BUT then, why would PPL make this known? Unless it only applies to a Postpaid Model, and NOT Prepaid

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@chukdefatey @makkahn28
Some carriers have different plans in areas such as Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Quebec, and some smaller areas such as Thunder Bay.

Plans for carriers would be the same in Alberta, British Columbia, and Ontario.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

OK. But then, Why would Koodo have their plans different in different Provs? A Koodo Client was talking bout different Plans for ONT, BC, AB, and so forth. I though it was consistant originally? Until I read that, I did NOT know

Legend

makkahn28,

Provinces can have different carriers, and, as a result, different levels of competition. That is the reason that Telus, in MB and SK, does not offer the MB/SK plan in ON due to more competition in the former.
Mayor / Maire

You made me feel like I was Dumb, Stupid, Those tactics you and Chuk used me were BULLISH

I don't LIKE BEING BULLIED