cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beta Phase

zakhan78
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi, Is there any date decided for PM to come out of beta service and launch full service. Atleast some approx. time period.

16 REPLIES 16

Sometimes the price you pay, Quality may NOT be up to Standards

Service today is much better, Nation-Wide, Not Mini-Mappie-Miney Zones

Weigh in all, Pros/KHANS, and see the Difference

hunnybunny
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
I personal think there plans are cheaper than most major carriers out there. I'm not in those zones to justify me going with chatr and so on. In fact my bf is a post paid koodo customer and is so jelly on what I pay and get here.

zakhan78

I used PM when they gave $15 province wide, it was in 2011 now same thing I am getting in $30 and customer service. This is too high.

NOW, If Can-Wide Talk + Txt + 1 Gig Costed $45

Can-Wide Talk + Txt + 2 Gig $55

Prov-Wide Talk + Txt + 1 Gig $40

That maybe more of a Bargain

Prices like These, example can help Shape the Future, of Price

Down NOT have to be a Windy, or Moby Like Price per say, that's Unreasonable, BUT, Prices need to be FAIR, JUST, 50/50

Or 20/20

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Perhaps. If Can-Wide Talk + Txt was, $35, and Prov-Talk + Txt $30
Can-Wide Talk $25

Prov-Wide Talk $20

That's more in line with Fairness, wouldn't you say

zakhan78

My point is that for unlimited talk province wide it should be between $15-$20 plus rewards, then its good in beta.

If I have to pay $30 with no face to face interaction then its expensive. Chatr,Mobilicity and Wind do have same plans.

Charanth182

Hi @zakhan78

I'm not sure what competators you are speaking of. Maybe its different in your area but every $25 plan i've seen is far from unlimited ranging from 50-150 mins of talk. Personally I find I use that time on hold in a single tech support call with my internet provider or arranging my car insurance. The $35 plans is where unlimited starts to kick in and there isn't any way to bring the bill down.

If that's all you need then sure maybe its a little high. But that's the whole point of shopping around isn't it?

zakhan78

Well, if you add up all the incentives it comes upto $15 avg. per month, So if you have $35 plan then even applying all discounts you pay min. $20 per month.

As other compitators also give same type of plan in $20 to $25 per month.

As PM is saving huge cost on call centre and outlets, So it should pass that benefit to customers also.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

With regard to the price of a plan, you are entitled to a $10 Beta credit for 12 months if you became a customer by June 29, 2015, inclusive.

If you were to enable auto-pay, you would be entitled to a $2 credit per month for as long as autopay is enabled.

If you refer friends, you would receive $1 per friend per month for as long as the friend remains a customer in good standing with Public Mobile. There is no limit to the number of friends that can be referred, as long as the total does not exceed the cost of your 30-day plan.

With regard to loyalty, between the 12th and 60th months, you would receive an increased credit per year, paid monthly, capped at $5 per month indefinitely.

As to participating in the community, you can receive between $1 and $6 per month, based on the number and quality of your responses. Responses must be factually correct and appropriate. For instance, if the solution to a customer's problem is to reboot the phone, and your suggestion is that a hard factory reset is necessary, that is not considered to be an appropriate response. As a result, no points would be awarded.

As you can see from the above, the cost of your 30-day plan can be significantly reduced, potentially to zero.

For your information.

zakhan78

As I am use to talk to customer service or have face to face conversation at booth, So it gets difficult sometimes to communicate via email and community. Specially getting a new connection.

Also plan price is very high as compare to compitators. Hope they will introduce compitetive package as they had before going into beta phase.

hunnybunny

@zakhan78

I am sure they will if there is one but as for now i dont think their is one.

why do you want them out of beta? do you think things will work differently if there was one?

just curious.

zakhan78

They should announce some time frame.

hunnybunny

hi @zakhan78

like @makkahn28 said as far as we know its always going to be in beta unless announced other wise 🙂

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Hi. Unfortunately, There's NO timeframe. Its Indefinite

Martin
Legend
Legend
Brandon, Due to Public Mobile being in Beta, you need to apply for a Beta invitation. Go to this site's homepage, and look for a link concerning the ordering of a SIM. You will be brought to a page that explains the Beta process. In 3 weeks, give or take, you will receive a SIM card and time-limited activation code. Though premature, welcome to Public Mobile!

x0amaleth0x
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello I am interested in joining the BETA.. As I have been looking at your online website and I cannot order a SIM card because of it being in BETA was just wondering how I would go about activating a service with Public Mobile. Thanks in advance

Brandon 

Need Help? Let's chat.