cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Value in Town!

zhazero
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just switched from mobilicity and I must say the difference in service quality is like day and night.  This is the first time I've had LTE and it is crazy fast compared to the 3g speeds I was getting at mobilicity.

The value of the 90 day plan is simply unbeatable.  $38 with auto pay is the cheapest you will get for unlimited talk/text, VM, CD and 2GB LTE data.  Compared to my old mobi plan which was $35 unlim talk/text and 6GB 3g data (which was slow as heck). 

I was also looking at Wind Mobiles $40 unlim talk/text and 5GB 3g data but I've heard from friends that coverage is spotty a data speeds are slow PLUS you need to get a phone that works on the 1700/2100mhz frequency (which many cheaper/international phones don't have )

I have recommended a few of my friends for this plan and I encourage everyone to tell friends and family about this as you will not be able to find anything better.

7 REPLIES 7

taichiyen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have bene using PM for more than 2 years, Perfect signal & LTE speed, no REGRET.

now the $40, 2GB plan def. the best values in town (one of the Big 3! TELUS)

Thanks PM

Dia
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yea defs going with public mobile is a great choice, I switched over from Wind mobile about a year ago, and even though I have much less data the service is nearly perfect. Haha with wind you pay for what you can't use, as half the time you can't connect to the towers therefore in my opinion its not worth the money. Most providers are going up in price, even smaller ones such as Koodo and Fido. Thankfully public mobile is keeping its rates fairly low compared to competition, I guess it's thanks to this being an online provider. 

jazpc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

same here...hoping to refer a few of my friends too!

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @zhazero!

Welcome to PM!  Glad to hear about your experience... I am sure we all agree and thats why we are happy PM customers 🙂

Its good that you moved from mobi... under chatr, they're officially getting even slower because they cap 3G speeds at 3Mbps.  In the past, the old mobilicity often connected between 5 and 10 Mbps in good reception areas.  

ckl
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

My thoughts exactly when I switched from Wind.

McLaren
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Welcome to the community! I was also on wind and mobilicity and both were unreliable.  LTE vs 3G is night and day.  Sometimes faster than WiFi!

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Nice to hear you are enjoying Public Mobile services. 

Be sure to collect referral rewards to save even more 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.