cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Plan?

RMBF
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I picked up my PM SIM Card yesterday, before I select my plan, can you please suggest what Plan would be best?  The promo plan or the 5.5 G plan?

4 REPLIES 4

MacMe
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@danlee wrote:

You can always "try & trial" since you are not locked into any plans, if after a month or so you notice you needed more data, you may want to consider other plans

The "Get 4.5 GB at 3G speeds for $40! OR Get 5.5 GB at 3G speeds for $45" expires July 9.

danlee
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It really depends on your usage and needs.  Do you talk and text often? If so the unlimited talk & text plan for $25/30 days, if you talk but doesnt like text, $20/30 days unlimited talk.  

Data plan depends are you a light or heavy user.  Note that there's 3G and 4G plan offer.  I would think 4G LTE is faster in speed... You can always "try & trial" since you are not locked into any plans, if after a month or so you notice you needed more data, you may want to consider other plans

MacMe
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It depends on how much data you need per month.

If you need 5.5GB, go for the $45 plan, but if you only need 4.5GB take the $40 plan and you'll save $60 a year.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@RMBF wrote:

I picked up my PM SIM Card yesterday, before I select my plan, can you please suggest what Plan would be best?  The promo plan or the 5.5 G plan?

It depends what you need. A plan with more data might be only a small increase in price but if you don't need it, why get it?

The home page featured plan only shows the $40 in the banner, but there are 2 "special offer" plans right now, $40gb for 4.5 or $45 for 5.5gb which are both selectable when you go to "my account" then click "change plan"

If you want my suggestion, select either, then right after its set up future date (go back to change plan), and choose the other promotional and set as "at renewal" to "lock" in the ability to hold that for the next 30 days since once the offer is gone, you won't be able to switch and both plans are an excellent value.

plans.png

Need Help? Let's chat.