cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Retraité / Retired

Re: Because of such poor cell service, I am forced to leave Public Mobile for a more reliable provid

@Curtis, I did respond to your messages, can you please view them? I need you to provide me with your complete shipping address! (via private message)

Thank you,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **
Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: Because of such poor cell service, I am forced to leave Public Mobile for a more reliable provid

No need to make a thread, you could've contacted a mod directly via private message during business hours. My girlfriends kids also use PM, and I definitely trust the network. The network is pretty solid.

You can also get Facebook or Twitter support.
Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

According to his help cry 4 weeks ago, Saray offered help. Why wasn't this resolved 4 weeks ago?

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/CANNOT-CONNECT-TO-MOBILE-NETWORK/td-p/1058...

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Rockdaddy22 wrote:
No need to make a thread, you could've contacted a mod directly via private message during business hours. My girlfriends kids also use PM, and I definitely trust the network. The network is pretty solid.

You can also get Facebook or Twitter support.

At the time of the first problem, there were countless threads of people waiting for days/weeks for PM's to be answered.  Admin made a public announcement to say how busy they were because of the recent promo, and please be patient for the delay in responses. 

But again, sending a PM isn't necessarily any faster than a thread.  This one took a day for a Mod response.  Sending a PM, I have no way of knowing when they will respond.  Especially over the holidays. They could be on holidays, swamped with hundreds of other PM's...I have no way of knowing. 

And again, I reiterate;  I can't have a service that takes me days to get a problem fixed.  Having to log into a forum, send a PM to a Mod and wait for them to read it, really doesn't help my situation.  I made the thread as a factual experience of the service I am receiving from a company.  Merely stating facts.  I'm not slagging anyone, and not making false accusations.  If I can get this fixed, that's great.  And I'm accepting all help offered.   

Highlighted

@ute1978 wrote:

According to his help cry 4 weeks ago, Saray offered help. Why wasn't this resolved 4 weeks ago?

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/CANNOT-CONNECT-TO-MOBILE-NETWORK/td-p/1058...

ITT: People who don't read every post of a thread

Your research skills need work, Daniel-son.  You missed the part where I said:

Curtis wrote: 

Well, I've had problems since the 3rd day.  I came on the forum looking for help then, and it took days before there was an actual proper suggestion (many will offer anecdotes and frivolous information, but not the actual answer I need).  I finally got the phone up and running after doing a lot of Googling myself (which ironically was the only helpful suggestion from other members). 

So to answer your question:  That problem WAS resolved weeks ago.  It took days to resolve. 

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I was just saying you don't have to make a thread if you don't want to. Of course starting a thread is great too 🙂
Unfortunately last month was an insane time, it's now back to normal. As you've noticed support is a lot quicker now. It's no secret they don't have an 800 number, that's how they keep costs down. It's a choice we all have to make, for me it's worth it for the savings, for others it might not be. Just please don't let last months experience cloud your judgement, it was an exceptional time. Hopefully Mary's able to solve everything for you. Please keep us updated:)
Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Curtis wrote:
 If I can get this fixed, that's great.  And I'm accepting all help offered. 

Awesome. Wohoo. So there is still hope you stick with us if the issue gets resolved?

Yes, please keep us updated.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Fwiw......In addition to my 2 PM plans, I need to use a Bell Stick for High Speed Internet where I live. This same reception issue that you're experiencing, occured to my Bell Stick shortly after activating it. I popped in a new SIM card and turned night into day.
That was 5 years ago. I'm still on the new Bell SIM card and reception is excellent.

Don't give up until you try the new SIM card. It may change your complete outlook on this matter.
Best of luck.
Highlighted

I think your problem is with your phone (or possibly even the sim itself) rather than PM's network. PM uses the same network as Telus so it doesn't make sense that your service with PM would be any worse than with Telus.

Highlighted

It is true that you will get what you pay for. Luckly, I don't have any problem with PM and am very satisfied with the price and quality:)

Too sad, not everyone has the same experience as I have 😞