Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bait and Switch *Official Response*

Simonw
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Response from the MODs

Good afternoon Simonw,

Thanks for contacting us,

I understand your points, but I cannot change that promotion, I am sorry, please see the advantages, you would have access to Canada wide coverage now.

Also, I would like to tell you that, we do value you as a customer, and that price increase is a policy measure. 

I understand that you are frustrated, but please take a close look at the offer and from your own understanding, take the decision that you find is better for you.

Thank you kindly,

7 REPLIES 7

lukevader
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Lets not forget the mods probably have it worse than any customer. They were probably told they would all be out of jobs within 2 months as well. Its the beginning of the end for pm and telus knows it. PM was an experiment, that's it.

amallya
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Garbage company, garbage customer service, taking customers for granted. Raising prices for plans offered through this ULTRA-DISCOUNT brand is a very stupid move.

This garbage division of Telus has no real customer service. People who don't have time/patience or the technical know-how don't subscribe to Public mobile because they prefer to talk to real people on the phone when they want help or support.

Public mobile is supposed to be cheap because it's NO FRILLS. Now they want us to pay fillet mignion prices for a hamburger steak. 

I'm not moving to Koodo, I think i'll give my money for one of the other cartels. Telus communications has had my business since 2011. No more. 

Simonw

Simonw

Not blaming MODs. This is just the official copy pasta response they're unloading in DMs.

Posted it as they can't seem to make a public "Comcast on South Park" style response.

Watoko
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The fact of the matter is that this act is a demonstration that they really don't care about what we think and that we will either have to suck it up or hit the road. I have no issues with the Mods and I get that they're only doing what they're told to do. I have been referring to Public Mobile and their upper management in all my posts.

They probably also sacked their Customer Relations Manager too, because no company in their right mind would put all their customers in this state with no official response.

R47
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I mean, we can't blame the mods for not being able to do anything, they're just doing their jobs, it's Telus making the calls here, I'd imagine.

Watoko
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

That is a very poor customer-centred PR message. They just gave you, and all of us, a big fat middle finger.

The fact that they are giving out these individual responses without an official statement from a higher up management official makes me think that they aren't going to do anything on their end to honour their commitment.

Need Help? Let's chat.