cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BLU Studio C 5.0 Works with PM

iamnopreacher
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Just wanted to let all prospective buyers of the BLU Studio C 5.0 Androind Phone that is will work on the PM Network. It gets automatically configured when you pop the SIM in. The only think to be noted is that 4G LTE won't work. The best you get is 3G. If you are not concerned about data speeds then this budget phone is a great buy.

6 REPLIES 6

iamnopreacher

@makkahn28 So far the BLU Studio C has been performing very well for my needs. I don't play games or watch movies on it. I just need it as a phone and , at times, I use it to surf the net. And all this works great so far. I haven't found anything to complain about. Besides for a budget phone that costs less than $150, it's best for what you pay for.

I would never imply that ppl should buy super expensive Smartphones, but that sometimes ones in a smartphone that will fit one's needs. The Alcatel phone I have, $360, is not too shabby. If it was a Named brand, Price would be in the upper $500's, plus 2 year warranty, that is super duper good. Anyway, cannot wait till PM has more exciting goodies to tell later on. 

@Chicklets wrote:

@makkahn28You heard wrong. It's a budget phone @iamnopreacher mentioned. Not everyone can afford a phone like you.

It's probably best for us to not get too personal with our comments here.

My apologies. I only meant that the Blu phone reviews I heard. Not meaning super expensive, I would love if phones were balanced and priced right

Chicklets

@makkahn28You heard wrong. It's a budget phone @iamnopreacher mentioned. Not everyone can afford a phone like you.

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

I heard that Blu is Not very good.

I did hear of another brand Blue Sky, Smartphone

Need Help? Let's chat.