cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Axe to grind about about the transaction history & payment calcualtion pages in Account

Bubba
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

okay its been over 3 year since since we started with PM fully online - pay and go, yet its almost impossible to understand the payment calculation. It has never been updated, and its still not updated. I have absoloutly no clue how the payments are really calcualterd with the scatterbrain credit here debit there there, with amounts dont corrospond to the pricing.

And why is transaction history only kept for only 6 months. Thats only 2 payment for those of us that are on the 90 day plans. How much server space that that actually take up...and seing that we dont have customer serive to look into anthing for us

7 REPLIES 7

@Civic_Ewrote:

Any idea to improve it? Please post your idea

Seems pretty straightforward to me.  Something plainly readable, something like this:

simple samplesimple sample

shaner82
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have always hated the transaction history.  It's unnecessarily complicated and clumsy looking.  Honestly, after this latest fiasco of trying to strongarm me off a plan I was told I could keep indefinitely, I'm looking forward to being done with PM (and Telus altogether).  

Was with Rogers for over 10 years and was always happy.  Was with PM for less than 2 years and am very unhappy with Telus.  Telus had a shot with me as their customer but they've blown it forever

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Definitely, the payment history has a lot of entries that make the arithmetic much less than straightforward.  After a year, I can say that I kind of understand how it works.  

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Bubba I can't help with the storage beyond 6 months, but I did break down the transaction history for someone a while back.  Click here for more:  Understanding Transaction History.  I hope it helps.

EDIT: @NDesai beat me by 53 seconds!  😞

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Bubba Hope this helps you better understand the transaction history: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Public-Mobile-Website-Changes/m-p/18323...

@Bubba it goes back 1 year, why do you think you can only see 6 months?

Payments are easy; look for the line that says Automatic Top-Up/Réapprovisionnements auto. (all the other stuff is rewards etc)

Civic_E
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@BubbaAny idea to improve it? Please post your idea

Need Help? Let's chat.