cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay went through, but account marked as inactive

Niceboots
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is anyone else having issues with having their account marked as inactive today in error? Autopay went through, but my account is inactive now and I can't even login to My Account. My son's phone wasn't working either, but his account doesn't show inactive. Maybe a system problem?? 

3 REPLIES 3

@kselmak wrote:

Hi

Where did you get the status inactive?

I've heard of expired and suspended and it's found in overview page after logging in.

If your service is not working you won't be able to reset password if can't receive sms.

In that case could you please contact moderators

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ 

I just interpret the inactive status as not Active or anything other than Active.

One can also dial 611 to listen to the recording and hear their account status.

If anyone tries to reset your password and receives the following message "ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled ", it likely means their account has been closed. In this case, contacting Moderators is the recommended course of action.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi

Where did you get the status inactive?

I've heard of expired and suspended and it's found in overview page after logging in.

If your service is not working you won't be able to reset password if can't receive sms.

In that case could you please contact moderators

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ 

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Niceboots wrote:

Is anyone else having issues with having their account marked as inactive today in error? Autopay went through, but my account is inactive now and I can't even login to My Account. My son's phone wasn't working either, but his account doesn't show inactive. Maybe a system problem?? 

Have you tried restarting you son's phone?

Regarding your account, can you try the password reset?

There may have been a problem processing your credit card.

For account related issues, you'll have to contact Moderators for help.

To submit a ticket to Moderators: Click the green question mark at bottom and enter your question into SIMon. Answer the prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

If you encounter problems with submitting a ticket, you can send a private message to Moderators, but this alternate contact method may have longer response time.

Need Help? Let's chat.