cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay isn’t working

Tdawg397
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My autopay was due for today August 9. I had valid cc on the account for autopay. The monthly amount hasn’t been taken from my account and it says the plan has expired. Does that mean the plan is not usable or will the money be taken or what do I have to do?

5 REPLIES 5

Jmg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm having same problem     no service 3 days now     it's crazy    no moderator answerin me either    

tazzy_s
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Autopays can take a day or so to process. I'd leave the money in the acct just in case. As long as any other autopays on the card are going through , then you're set especially after checking the basics (card hasn't expired, didn't get a new card #, didn't need to activate the card). Some stuff may not update realtime and can take up to 24hrs approx

Anonymous
Not applicable

It is goofy.

You have your last day of prepaid service. It gives all kinds of warnings but your service still works.

Overnight, on your now new term of service it takes your money either from balance on hand from vouchers and rewards or if not enough - from your Autopay . Still giving warnings even into the next day. But the service *should* keep working.

You should get confirmation texts as well. Maybe those things have to be set up. I'm not sure.

Tdawg397
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you. I’ll take a look in the morning. Appreciate the help.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

Don't worry... the account page always states it is expired. on the night of payment  Your phone should be working still. Overnight, the payment will go through.  It also later gives a more dire warning....   if your credit card is valid, everything should go smoothly.  I don't know why Public mobile payment process does that.... it freaks people out....  

Need Help? Let's chat.