cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automated or Human

brosimpson
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is someone responding to the posts made in the community or is it automated?

7 REPLIES 7

Kim1971kim
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It’s probably automated that’s what they do nowadays 

DL888
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Automated...need to train myself for the future of AI.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@brosimpson wrote:

@brosimpsonAll human here that's what makes the community so special. Just humans helping other humans. Friendly advice, lively discussions, opinion pieces or sometimes opinionated (which occasionally can be me), the odd rant and lots of trouble shooting and problem solving. We're always happy to help and guide you along the way as you learn all about how public mobile works (or doesnt!) Really we at the community are who put the public in public mobile and the mobile is the automated bit....

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@brosimpson 

Public Mobile uses a few different off the shelf software and services. Feel free to visit the vendor's website to understand how they all work.

1. This message board is made by Khoros / Lithium, badges and rewards are part of the package, the software is often use for techcnical support for free tier software eg @ Google, Cisco and Microsoft.

2. The bot / automated support is by ada.support

3. Billing software is done by RedKnee and is hosted in a cloud service with a company called Imperva.

@brosimpson wrote:

The message posts are by customers. I suppose that it would not be impossible for someone to use an uatomated system to repsond, but I'm not sure what that would accomplish. If someone were to do that, the amount of messages that could be posted in less than 1 minute would be very high. It would likely trigger some type of spam filter.

The reason why it might seem like there is automatation could be because many times, similar quetsions are asked repeatedly. Even if someone is manually typing out each message, there is only so many different ways to say the same thing. In addition, some Community members use macros to avoid needing to type the same message over again.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@brosimpson wrote:

These posts here are written by humans like just your post.

SIMon chabot is a program with automated responses.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@brosimpson wrote:

This forum promotes members helping members.  All posts are done by members just you and me.  

When you ask AIMon questions (? button at the righ hand bottom corner) is an automated answers for your questions.

Need Help? Let's chat.