cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pay reward

Bhai
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Modrator

I didnt get auto pay reward of $6 on renewal of my service on Jan 01, 2018 for Phone 403 xxx xxxx.

Please look into it .

Shabbir

8 REPLIES 8

@elmaeldin, please remove your personal information from this public forum.  Personal info should only be sent via private message to the Moderator_Team account.

You information is currently available to the public, including web scrappers and search engines.

Address this situation accordingly.

Gonzo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@elmaeldin This forum is public, meaning absolutely ANYONE with internet access can see the personal information you’ve posted above. You are putting yourself at risk and should edit your post to make it anonymous. You should only ever share personal account and contact information through private messages to the moderators ONLY. Edit your post!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@elmaeldin wrote:

I've already shared all my contact details here. 

The site policy here is to not show personal information. This is an open forum available to anyone whether logged in or not. Send all the information you need to get your problem solved to the mods only.

elmaeldin

I've already shared all my contact details here. 

Shapla001
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It's always good to share your # and other personal information in PM to Moderators @CS_Agent only.

Deepan

I didn't get my auto payment. 

elmaeldin

@CS_Agent I've purchased 1 public mobile sim from Saskatoon London Drugs and after the activation it just worked for 2 days. I've tried contacting the shop where I purchased the sim, but they couldnt sort it out. So I took another sim. I didnot opt for any autopay during the sim activation. But after one month public mobile deducted CAD 32.19 from the credit card which I used for first month recharge. Now it is a waste of money and time from the begining.

Deactivated mobile no: 306 713 4949

Contact mob No : 306 713 3262

Please fix it.

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Bhai.  In order to get the moderators to look into your issue, you should send them a private message.  Be sure to include your account info (phone number, account number, email & PIN).  They will be back online as of 9AM (Eastern).

Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.
Click here to send them a private message.

Also, you should not include any private information in your posts, as this is a public forum.  You can edit your message by clicking the 3 dots at the top of your message.

Need Help? Let's chat.