cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pay missing

thatmatt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all! Did the autopay reward change at all? I'm about to renew but I have 0 bucks showing up for my autopay in my rewards page, it should be 6. Can anyone advise/help? Thanks! 

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@thatmatt, prior to payment day when rewards are actually converted to funds and used to pay the bill, the my rewards tab does show what the expected rewards are that will go to funding the next payment.  You should see auto pay reward there as long as auto pay is properly enabled.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@thatmatt Do you even have AutoPay enabled? You are saying that you are about to renew, so it seems like you will be making a manual payment. Therefore, i suspect AutoPay is not enabled.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@thatmatt wrote:

Hi all! Did the autopay reward change at all? I'm about to renew but I have 0 bucks showing up for my autopay in my rewards page, it should be 6. Can anyone advise/help? Thanks! 

When is your renewal date?  Has this reward been converted to available funds for the payment?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.