cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Pay Rewards

rkreddyb4u
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I still see rewards complaints coming along.

So, Is PM MOD team addressing reward failures only for the customers who reported on this forum? or proactively they are adressing rewards Issues on all elgible customers even if not reported ?

12 REPLIES 12

rkreddyb4u

hmm, say if 2k friends across canada have this prob, I belive some may report some many not.

@rkreddyb4u Proactive is better but this issue is surely WAY down the priority list. We still have bugs that terminate service even though accounts are paid up, trigger issues during plan changes, inhibit reactivation, and lock out self serve.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@will13am  is correct! monitor your account as any diligent customer should, when an issue arises contact the mods and they will help! it truly is a great service!

@rkreddyb4u wrote:

hmm - Ideally PM should ensure customers are not at loss

Great idea, but practically how can they know which customers have the problem?  People need to be on top of their account status and bring up anomolies for resolution. 

mikga
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I did private message Mary_M the Mod last week to make sure the auto renewal would be fine as I'd seen topics about service suspended even though with auto pay set up. And this is my second 90 day, so I just emailed the Mod to make sure things would be fine and it is all set today. 

Thanks for the the Mods!!!

mikga
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Today I just got my another 90 days renewed with all rewards applied without problem. 

I agree with you but MODS aren't involved in that they look into problems people bring up to them and pass it on to Tech if required.  It is also up to customer to make sure they are getting the benefits they are entitled to.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

rkreddyb4u

Dont think each and every one will bring to PM attention 

rkreddyb4u

hmm - Ideally PM should ensure customers are not at loss

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

I think the only way a MOD would know if there were issues is if the customer brings it to their attention.  I haven't had a renewal yet but my autopay reward is showing so I will find out in a couple of weeks.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

Are you having rewards issues?

rkreddyb4u

@Shazia_K can you please throw some light ?

Need Help? Let's chat.