cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are addons a one time purchase? Or do I have to cancel it if I don't want to ge billed every month?

Tetrovski
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Tetrovski as the others have mentioned, add-ons are a one time purchase, not like the other companies where you gotta call and wait and wait and wait to ask them to remove.  Many companies like that people have to call in to remove, because most of the time people forget they had it and then are billed every month.  Luckily we don't have to worry about that at PM.

Just keep in mind the U.S. roaming add-ons are the only ones that actually have a 10 day expiry, all the others fall off as soon as you've used up all that it comes with.  For the U.S. roaming, whether you use it up or not, will be removed once 10 day hits.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Yes a one time purchase that rolls over every month until used up. So nice that you don't have to cancel or use before renewal time. They are exactly what the should be as defined by the wireless code. So many of us have been abused by other providers stretching the definition  of a top up or add on that by the time we've switched to pm we have to double check what should obvious to us. Welcome to public mobile. Where's your next vacation going to be?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tetrovski wrote:

Thanks.

It was the big ah ha moment for me that the Canada add-ons are a one-time purchase and then you have it available until you've used it all.

I'm still on the 200 minute add-on from last September. Others have had add-ons hanging around for over twice that.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Stay Safe!

Need Help? Let's chat.