cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application Birthdate - Did I - or Didn't I ????

88cranston
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

So I have seen a few threads here and some folks are saying they were NOT asked for a birthdate on the application. Some of us did the application a few weeks, months or years ago. And if anyone asked me if I did enter my birthdate....I would says no I did not. So it has bothered me for a few weeks and since I screen printed every page of the application for my paper records, I just reviewed it. And the answer is YES I was asked in Step 1 to do so. The application asks for SIM #, FN, LN, DOB........... 

2 REPLIES 2

The DOB entry is not required but it's just another piece of evidence you can use if you need to unlock your account at some point.

If.you didn't enter it, it would still let you activate your sim.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@88cranston wrote:

So I have seen a few threads here and some folks are saying they were NOT asked for a birthdate on the application. Some of us did the application a few weeks, months or years ago. And if anyone asked me if I did enter my birthdate....I would says no I did not. So it has bothered me for a few weeks and since I screen printed every page of the application for my paper records, I just reviewed it. And the answer is YES I was asked in Step 1 to do so. The application asks for SIM #, FN, LN, DOB........... 

Good sleuthing.

Need Help? Let's chat.