cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appears Community forums received an update?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Looks like we received an update.

When a solution is selected it appears as the very first post now.

Good job Public Mobile 👍

7 REPLIES 7

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Leaving wrote:

PM sucks 

@Leaving well, you're not tied to any contracts.  Feel free to explore your options.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Leaving
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

They need another update. One in which what you're typing doesn't disappear. PM sucks 

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thankyou.  But shouldn't  the fact that some people get a whitescreen when trying to register a SIM be a more pressing problem?

Some forums have an option to not do imbedded quotes which means that using the Quote button rather than the Reply button only allows the very last post to be quoted, no more 4, 5 or 6 quotes in one post to try to figure out.

I'm a firm believer in minimizing quotes, pushing the Quote button instead of the Post button should only be done when the post in question needs to be quoted to clarify what the new reply refers to. And the quoted portion should usually be edited down to just a sentence or two. How often do we see long posts like a new promo with all the details quoted and one sentence tacked onto the bottom such as "Great job Public Mobile"! Having to scroll past the long quote adds nothing, it just makes more work for everyone reading. There was never a question as to what the reply was about. All just my opinion on the subject for discussion!

AE_Collector

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

You used to be able to click on solution and you would be taken to the solution post.  Small change, not a game changer really.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

🤔 Thanks it saves us having to click on the solutions link now. Twas a link too far. 

Dolphin1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

That is a great update as it saves time by not having to keep scrolling.

Need Help? Let's chat.