cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App?

Poprocks
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hey folks, I just switched from Wind to Public Mobile and am very satisfied with the service so far. I was wondering if there was an Android/iOS app forthcoming to manage PM services? I searched on Google Play and didn't see anything available as yet.
9 REPLIES 9

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Don't worry, @Poprocks, it's not always easy to find existing discussions here, particularly in the Lab section.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Poprocks
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for the replies, all. I didn't realize a thread already existed on this; if I had, I wouldn't have posted the topic! Just for the record I did run a forum-wide search first for 'app' and nothing relevant came up Cat Embarassed

imm1304

@srlawren, its working properly now.  

srlawren

@imm1304 thanks sorry I should have tested that.  Can you try now?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

imm1304

Hey @srlawren,  the link you posted to your Idea leads to "Invalid parameters specified" error.  

Edit your post and provide that link again... something seems to have gone wrong with the link.  

I encourage all to do that, so that the traction to progress can become more coherent

srlawren

Here's the thread in the Idea Lab:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Lab/Community-Self-serve-App-development/idi-p/...  Please give it an upvote if you would like to lend your support behind the idea.

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Hi. Not yet. Hopefully PM will conjure up one, or Invent an PM App

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Nope, not at the moment. Its posted in the idea section for recommendation. 

Need Help? Let's chat.