cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else being undercharged?

dabr
Mayor / Maire

I see there seems to a big glitch for a lot of customers today, so I'm holding off on contacting the moderators for another day or two. 

However, I was wondering if other customers have seen incorrect charges related to their account.  In my case it's being undercharged (no I'm not complaining), but I don't want to be surprised and see incorrect charges going forward.  This is the second household account where it's happened this month.  I just assumed it would eventually get sorted and maybe it will by the end of the month, but was curious if others have had/are experiencing this issue?

Another question, when I log into my account and then open another window to log into the second household account to be able to view both accounts side by side, the account overview is suddenly switched to the most recent sign in.  Is this another glitch or am I doing something wrong. 

Suggestions appreciated.  Thanks.

10 REPLIES 10

@BuzzedBear wrote:

I was reading through the replies because I was interested in the answers that pertained to the dual browser issue. I would like to offer another solution: https://www.epicbrowser.com/ 

Unlike the other big three browsers, this one does not track your data and it has a built in VPN feature that would inhibit any tracking from third parties - and believe me, there are A LOT.  Have a read, try it out. It's absolutely free and really easy to use.  I think you'll find that you can open as many windows with as many accounts as you would like.

Thanks for the suggestion @BuzzedBear  and will definitely take a look at your link.  Tracking is always a concern these days for sure.

BuzzedBear
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was reading through the replies because I was interested in the answers that pertained to the dual browser issue. I would like to offer another solution: https://www.epicbrowser.com/ 

Unlike the other big three browsers, this one does not track your data and it has a built in VPN feature that would inhibit any tracking from third parties - and believe me, there are A LOT.  Have a read, try it out. It's absolutely free and really easy to use.  I think you'll find that you can open as many windows with as many accounts as you would like.

@liuxinbing wrote:

cookies and cache are used, so if you really to compare the two PM accounts side by side, use two different browsers, like Chrome and Firefox, or IE and Chrome.

If you only have IE, then log in one then take a screen shot, log out and log in another one.

Thanks for the suggestion @liuxinbing  I did try different browsers both with incognito mode on and off and couldn't find a way to see both accounts side side.  So decided I would just have to sign in and out of each account instead.

Just wanted to acknowledge your suggestion of using two different browsers, that's probably the only way to view both accounts.  Thanks.

@Jordanad wrote:

May I ask what happened with this? I am not on autopay but am definitely being undercharged as well...

@Jordanad   There was/are a lot of account glitches going on, so since my issue hardly qualifies as urgent, I decided not to pursue it right now, plus there was some community rewards and a change of plan around the same time which further confused everything.  I'll wait for my next billing period to see what happens before deciding if I need to involve the moderator team or not.

If you really need help you can contact the Moderator_Team via the envelope icon in top right of your community post and request assistance.  Wait time can vary from two hours to two days because of ongoing issues right now.

liuxinbing
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

cookies and cache are used, so if you really to compare the two PM accounts side by side, use two different browsers, like Chrome and Firefox, or IE and Chrome.

If you only have IE, then log in one then take a screen shot, log out and log in another one.

Jordanad
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

May I ask what happened with this? I am not on autopay but am definitely being undercharged as well...

@geopublic wrote:

@dabr wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

@dabr wrote:

I see there seems to a big glitch for a lot of customers today, so I'm holding off on contacting the moderators for another day or two. 

Smart move Smiley Happy

However, I was wondering if other customers have seen incorrect charges related to their account.  In my case it's being undercharged (no I'm not complaining), but I don't want to be surprised and see incorrect charges going forward.  This is the second household account where it's happened this month.  I just assumed it would eventually get sorted and maybe it will by the end of the month, but was curious if others have had/are experiencing this issue?

Are you sure you being overcharged. Are you taking in account all the rewards and were you part of the $10.00 off for 6 month promo? If you check your payment history you should get a better picture on what's happening.

Another question, when I log into my account and then open another window to log into the second household account to be able to view both accounts side by side, the account overview is suddenly switched to the most recent sign in.  Is this another glitch or am I doing something wrong. 

To avoid that you need to login into both accounts using different browser if possible. So use chrome for the first and maybe Edge or Safari for the second. Another option is to try incognito mode.

@geopublic  Thanks for the response...yes definitely undercharged (at least according to the charges on my cc), and yes even allowing for auto payment, referral and community rewards still doesn't make sense.  I just don't want to be unpleasantly shocked for being overcharge in the future that's all and will private message mods tomorrow.

Will try your suggestion and try different browser for the second question, although for all password sensitive accounts I usually use incognito mode anyway.  Thanks.

Please keep us updated. Interested to know what the Moderator response will be. Smiley Happy

Will do!

@dabr wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

@dabr wrote:

Smart move Smiley Happy

Are you sure you being overcharged. Are you taking in account all the rewards and were you part of the $10.00 off for 6 month promo? If you check your payment history you should get a better picture on what's happening.

To avoid that you need to login into both accounts using different browser if possible. So use chrome for the first and maybe Edge or Safari for the second. Another option is to try incognito mode.

@geopublic  Thanks for the response...yes definitely undercharged (at least according to the charges on my cc), and yes even allowing for auto payment, referral and community rewards still doesn't make sense.  I just don't want to be unpleasantly shocked for being overcharge in the future that's all and will private message mods tomorrow.

Will try your suggestion and try different browser for the second question, although for all password sensitive accounts I usually use incognito mode anyway.  Thanks.

Please keep us updated. Interested to know what the Moderator response will be. Smiley Happy

@geopublic wrote:

@dabr wrote:

Smart move Smiley Happy

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@dabr wrote:

Smart move Smiley Happy

Are you sure you being undercharged. Are you taking in account all the rewards and were you part of the $10.00 off for 6 month promo? If you check your payment history you should get a better picture on what's happening.

Need Help? Let's chat.