cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any further action after activation?

DarkRed
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I just activated my new sim card and transferred my phone number from my previous provider (virgin mobile).

Everything works great.

Was just wondering, is there anything else I need to do? Will virgin be charging me until I explicitly cancel with them or did public mobile take care of that upon phone number transfer?

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

@DarkRed wrote:

Hello,

I just activated my new sim card and transferred my phone number from my previous provider (virgin mobile).

Everything works great.

Was just wondering, is there anything else I need to do? Will virgin be charging me until I explicitly cancel with them or did public mobile take care of that upon phone number transfer?

Thanks!

When you say everything works, do incoming calls work with your Publci Mobile service?   Also check to see if your Virgin service has stopped working.  If the Virgin service is still working, the phone number transfer isn't yet complete.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

Please keep in mind if you owe anything for a phone you may have purchased or where in some kind of contract you could be responsible for paying it off

DarkRed
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks!

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@DarkRed 

Once you port out from Virgin to PM, your Virgin account is closed and terminated.  You may receive a final bill with Virgin in a few weeks.  You should not be charged further from day of port.  .  

Need Help? Let's chat.