cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Any black Friday deal

Hoping to see deal for black Friday or boxing day. Few member wants to get 12gb 120 dollar plan. 

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Any black Friday deal

I agree, it would be nice to see.  Even a "FLASH 24 HOUR SALE" would be a nice treat for everyone on Black Friday or Cyber Monday.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Maybe. None of the big three have anything major right now anyways

Yes a short Black Friday special would be nice.

ANd would be some plan/ add on special as we don't do hardware.

Does seem like there's been few BF announcements in the Canadian market place so far, whereas many of the big retailers seem to have leaked BF specials already. 

Highlighted

I am looking forward to seeing some deals. Smiley Happy

Oracle

I would rather want them to fix all issues. There have been one bug after another and many improvements they can make to improve the online experience. Sorry, but until then (could be a few years Smiley Sad), I don't want them to launch that promo. 

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

NDesai wrote:

I would rather want them to fix all issues. There have been one bug after another and many improvements they can make to improve the online experience. Sorry, but until then (could be a few years Smiley Sad), I don't want them to launch that promo. 

I have to agree with @NDesai. Public Mobile is not ready for a promo yet at current state. The bugs and glitches need to be taken care of first, otherwise, that will just deter future potential customers.

closng wrote:

NDesai wrote:

I have to agree with @NDesai. Public Mobile is not ready for a promo yet at current state. The bugs and glitches need to be taken care of first, otherwise, that will just deter future potential customers.

Yes, I agree.  The bugs need to be fixed.  I hope this happens soon.  It's almost like we are the poor cousin of Telus. Smiley Wink

Oracle

@NDesai yep, bringing back the 2016 Fall Promo would be crippling, unfortunately.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Regardless - everyone should a spare SIM or 2 on hand ready for activation for backup or in case a promo comes on. You want your number in the referral box