bilibili
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

13 REPLIES 13

KaylaElizabeth
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thinking the same

Lorca
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Redbaron81 @You should definitely ask a moderator for this offer. Click the question mark on this page and submit a ticket.

Redbaron81
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just activated a new 40 dollar plan 1 hour before I received this email.  I put my email in but will I receive the bonus or its to late?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@buang99 wrote:

@Anonymous 

They should also make this available to anyone who wants to upgrade their plans at least. 

Alas. They did do that with the current $35 promo though. It was new customers at first and then they opened it to all. But that doesn't happen very often.

bilibili
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

delete

buang99

@Anonymous 

They should also make this available to anyone who wants to upgrade their plans at least. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@buang99 

That's pretty much SOP around here. Existing customers can sometimes get a promo or short-lived plan. They have given gifts before. But no...these things are almost always for new activations.

buang99

New users only? /:

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@bilibili Hm, I didn't find this promo here in BC, but when I used your link and changed ON to BC, my region also started to show this flash sale. Interesting.

Anonymous
Not applicable

The link has "on" in it. I think "FS" means flash sale.

I don't know how bilibili found it though.

I entered a gmail +1 alias and it didn't like it. Used the non-alias and it worked. No email confirmation. Just the screen confirmation. So you really have to be sure to remember the same address. I wonder if I've now burned that address.

Screenshot_20200623-080852_Chrome.jpg

@gblackma it might be the french region because it has an FS in the address.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@bilibili  I'm in Ontario like @Naepalm  and see the same thing. Maybe it region specific. Where are you located? Thanks. Stay safe. 

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@bilibili 

nice catch, I have yet to see any of these flash sales...it doesn't even show up on my pages that I browse LOL

I'll be sure to share this though. 

This is what I see...

Screen Shot 2020-06-23 at 10.51.38 AM.png

Need Help? Let's chat.