cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Latest offering from Koodo

I am with Public Mobile and would like to get this offer. How does this work? How long before I get a similar message?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@colinvincent, if you’re in the selected target group, you’ll get the offer via text.  You can text offer to 5129 and/or 5130 to see if you qualify.

If you don’t receive a response, you’re not included.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How long do I need to wait to get this offer?

Thank you.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

No one knows @colinvincent.

it took about 18 months for me to get my first offer to migrate after joining Public Mobile, however it was tied to a later cancelled price increase on my still current plan.

These latest offers went out to some within weeks of joining.

There is no rhyme nor reason to who or when Public Mobile makes thes offers.

Save money while you’re here.  Keep your current plan, and it gets cheaper each year by $1 per 30-days.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I have a sneaking suspicion that it depends on your current plan, how much account credit you currently have, and how much you receive as rewards. Depends on how lucrative it is to get you off your current account because you're basically not paying the price you were supposed to when you purchased your plan.

Highlighted
Oracle

@colinvincent wrote:

How long do I need to wait to get this offer?

Thank you.

If you moved to pm just for a Koodo migration offer you could be waiting a long time.  It is very random

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click the "?" in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13

Kofi? New slang term kids are using these days?

@ShawnC13 wrote:

If you moved to pm just for a Koodo migration offer you could be waiting a long time.  It is very random

Highlighted
Oracle

@kav2001c wrote:

@ShawnC13

Kofi? New slang term kids are using these days?

@ShawnC13 wrote:

Not sure what you are talking about looks good to me???

Lol autocorrect for koodo on my phone .All fixed now

The power of editing lol

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click the "?" in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Touche

@ShawnC13 wrote:

The power of editing lol

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Another Koodo Migration $35/5GB or $40/8GB plus Tab eligible

Check all of the wireless provider press releases; they always quote postpaid subcriber additions and almost never prepaid.  The implication is that postpaid subcribers are more likely to stay long term (contracts, tabs etc) and are easier to upsell.  Prepaid subscribers can leave at any moment so they aren't considered as valuable.