cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Another Koodo Migration $35/5GB or $40/8GB plus Tab eligible

@stbajeff You have to have had an offer given to you... did you get a message about one? If so I would call back and explain the offer you were given and that you are having trouble. If they argue they should be told that it was not you who activated the offer and someone stole your code. Otherwise, you don't have an offer on your account and it just wont work. Good thing the new plans on PM are awesome anyways. Maybe one day I will be asked to move to Koodo too... one day *dreams*.

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@stbajeff wrote:

I have the $40 2GB LTE (prepay 3 months) plan with PM. When I try to use the JOINKOODOAUGDATA code online, it says my phone number isn't valid. I called Koodo asking if they'd honor this deal or something similar, but they refused. Anyone have some advice?

You are not eligible for the promo. Not all public mobile members are eligible only those who received the text. If you did get the text go in store and activate with your text as proof. They may call into Koodo to verify your eligible

nobody steal your promotion code because Koodo has a list of the promotion in PM.

As you can't trust, you should call Koodo and make sure.

I got a call because i need one more promotion code for my kid.

they said it is sent by automotically they can't give me. Also it is not working for new plan without promotion.

Oherwise you can get the code easily, you send a text  'offer' to 5130 or 5129.

they send you promotion code if you have qualification.

you try

send a message 5130 or 5129

'offer'

they will give you promotin code.

try

what kind of plan do you have?

I have 40 dollars 4.5 3g plan.

I thins they tarket for this plan.

Isn’t it 50$ ? 

RKR
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How long until the $180 credit is applied to the koodo account?  Anyone get the credit yet?

Thank you

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is the promo for $35 for 5gig, $40 for 8gig LTE?

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received a text for this promo and am trying to switch over to Koodo.   I added the $75 8 gig unlimited calling unlimited texting plan and entered in my promo code and verified my phone number.  A check mark appeared beside the promo code but the price still displayed at $75.  I continued with the checkout process but it still showed the cost of the plan at $75.  I am at the point where it is asking me to approve a credit check but I'm reluctant to do so as I'm assuming I did something wrong if the monthly price is still showing at $75.  I called the Koodo customer line and was told that for this promotion I will have to go to a Koodo store, which contradicts what was communicated in the text.  Any clue if I am doing something wrong or does the promotional cost only appear at the very last point of the purchase on the Koodo website.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@oh-well wrote:

Is the promo for $35 for 5gig, $40 for 8gig LTE?

Full LTE speeds Canada wide on Bell & Telus network.