cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annoying private messages keeps sending to me

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Someone keep sending PM to me 2 days,how can I avoid this person sent PM to me?thanks!

7 REPLIES 7

Jackhyf63

Thanks everyone,I sent PM to him,I hope he won’t be sent any message for me.

Jadebug
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@missorange

If you click on the mail icon, then on the message title, under the message, you'll see Report on the left side. It's on the same row as the delete and reply buttons.

I didn't get the spam yesterday, but the same person created a new account today and spammed me with it.  I've already reported to the Mods, and have been told the user has been banned permanently (again).

missorange

@Jadebug I did not see the report button. @Jackhyf63 you can tell MOD this issue, they may report in their end.

Jadebug
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Jackhyf63

When opening the private message, there should be a report button. You can report the user for abuse. Just did the same and it got delt with pretty quickly. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can report them to a moderator.  If they have violated terms of service, they could be banned.

click here to private message a Moderator

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

if you have asked them to stop, and tehy have not, I woudl contact the moderator_team and or alan_k and report the user.

I believe there is an ingore user function somewhere but not really sure how it works or if it will work in this situation.

Need Help? Let's chat.