Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An array of questions

Lyuh1945
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

To all Public users:

I should like to ask a few things.

First, how do I give a referral to a new user?

Second, how ought I to open my data usage?

Third, does Public Mobile redeem the data plan I had failed to use for technical reasons?

Fourth, could I add upon my plan phone hours alone?

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Lyuh1945 , I have a really short answer to your 4 questions and it might even answer the next ones that you may have.  Public Mobile has this help section which you can use key words/phrases to find answer to basic questions.  Give it a try.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help

Ooops i totally thought it was adding the usage.

Thanks for pointing out @srlawren 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Lyuh1945 wrote:

Fourth, could I add upon my plan phone hours alone?

@totalUser wrote:

4. Yeah that 8ne is hard. You can try ordering usage by type. Some browsers are better than the others. You could also ask mods for pdf 'bill' it takes about 2 weeks to get. Im not sure how detailed it can be but you could specify.

Hope it helps

@totalUser I think you might have misunderstood this last question from @Lyuh1945 --mind you, it is pretty unclear exactly what they are asking.  My interpretation is "Can I add more talk minutes to the ones included in my plan if I happen to run out?".  I'm basing this because they mentioned in their other thread (linked in my reply above) that they have 250MB of data, which i believe implies they're not on an unlimited talk plan.  

@Lyuh1945 if I've understood your question correctly, then the answer is YES.  You can purchase Canada-wide minute "add-ons" in blocks of 500 mins for $5 per block.  These are not tied to your plan in any way, so they stay on your accoun until they are fully used up.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Lyuh1945 wrote:

Second, how ought I to open my data usage?

@Lyuh1945 please see here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Data-Plan-not-working/m-p/449084/highli...

EDIT:  also, please try not to repost the same issue or question multiple times. It make it confusing for those of us trying to help you.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Lyuh1945 

1. When you login to your selfserve on the right side is yout code and a link. If your friends open in store they should write down the code and give it to clerk. If online, give them the link to activate.

2. Yourbdata usage is listed in tge overview page in the lower left side. If its missing that means you used ut up.

3. Nope they dont prorate nor pay back unused, unless it ws their fault. But worth asking moderators as they often treat their customers well they may help you out.

4. Yeah that 8ne is hard. You can try ordering usage by type. Some browsers are better than the others. You could also ask mods for pdf 'bill' it takes about 2 weeks to get. Im not sure how detailed it can be but you could specify.

Hope it helps

Need Help? Let's chat.