cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amount Due Payment Overpaid

dslcharge
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed my plan from a 90 day plan to a 30 day plan but the system charged me the amount for the 90 day plan. Is it possible to receive a refund of the excess balance? I will be leaving the country for a year soon so it is preferrable to receive a refund instead of using the balance to pay for service I will not be able to use.

4 REPLIES 4

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dslcharge, then as mentioned by @will13am, you need to contact the mods.

Click here to send the moderators team a private message. Moderators' hours of operation are M-F 9AM-9PM(EST) & S/S 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

dslcharge
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had set the plan to change at the next billing cycle before it was paid for. I am aware that normally I would lose my number, but I had found other services that could hold my number for much less than $10 a month.

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dslcharge, When you changed your plan to 30 days, had it just recently renewed for 90 days?  If so, then that is normal.  When you make a plan change and ask for it to be done imediately (instead of at your next renewal), whatever was left on the previous plan is forfeit(ed).  That said, there is always a chance that the moderators might be able to do something for you.

WRT your being out of the country for a year and not being able to use up a credit, you realise (I hope), that when you get back your account will be cancelled, and phone number lost.

If you want to keep your number, I suggest you switch to the $10 plan, and renew it every 115 days (in order to keep your number).

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@dslcharge, you are going to have to take this up with the moderator team.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following knowledge base link for information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.