cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazed

Yawsug
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I only stop in every couple of months to check out what is going on around here and read through a page or two of posts (no real issues and any have been dealt with quickly and my husband spends enough time on here already).  It always amazes me at how well this community functions and helps each other. I was leary when we switched because I am not a technical type person but the answers given here are very  helpful and the response time is fast. I am glad we switched coming up on a year and have saved so much money!!!  So again thank you to the community members and the mods

9 REPLIES 9

mattdxb
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I still remember my dads old Rogers plan back when he still had his flip phones. He'd tell me how much of a great deal he had and it was something like $25 per month for a limited amount of minutes but he'd always end up with $80 bills. 

Nice to have a pre-paid service like Public and not have to deal with stuff like that anymore

Not quite the same here, but I'm saving at least $50 over what I had with Rogers before switching to Wind, and finally here prior to Fall Promo 2016.

Happy girlfriend (not on a public mobile plan...she whon't change), but we get to have a date with that $50.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Yawsug wrote:

I only stop in every couple of months to check out what is going on around here and read through a page or two of posts (no real issues and any have been dealt with quickly and my husband spends enough time on here already).  It always amazes me at how well this community functions and helps each other. I was leary when we switched because I am not a technical type person but the answers given here are very  helpful and the response time is fast. I am glad we switched coming up on a year and have saved so much money!!!  So again thank you to the community members and the mods

Just remember the time I spend here saves us more money!!  Speaking of which I don't see any of the money we have saved over our old plan lol

@ShawnC13 Im in the same boat.  My wife enjoys my efforts here and enjoys the the extra $$$.  but in the end happy wife = happy life.  so well worth it.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Yawsug wrote:

Just remember the time I spend here saves us more money!!  Speaking of which I don't see any of the money we have saved over our old plan lol

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Yawsug wrote:

We switched from Rogers we were paying $110 a month and sharing 2.5gb now we both are on fall promo with more data than we will use but paying so much less

Oh wow, you must be saving alot and using more data on public mobile. 

I believe @ShawnC13 also came from similar plan on Robbers and I have seen him telling others how much he saves with public mobile. 

Alot of users say public mobile do not offer cell phones, but since you can save money overall on public mobile, you should be able to purchase a new phone with those savings. 

Yawsug

We switched from Rogers we were paying $110 a month and sharing 2.5gb now we both are on fall promo with more data than we will use but paying so much less

kdsharma1

Which company did you switch from? PM is the hidden gem of the Canada mobile industry. Many people think PM doesn't have a good network or good service. 

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thank you everyone for the great work. 🙂

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Agreed.  This community is a place filled with extremely helpful and committed people, many who selflessly spend hours on the site answering questions and finding solutions for others.

Cheers to everyone for making this community what it is.

Need Help? Let's chat.