cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: All three of my accounts are deactivated after system maintenance. Anyone know why???

What will happen if the account holder made a manual payment to reactivate?

Re: All three of my accounts are deactivated after system maintenance. Anyone know why???

@Moderator_Team wrote:

Hello everyone!

Please note that we are aware certain plans have expired before their due date, but we do have a solution in place, which will be applied to the affected accounts, within the next 15-20mins.

I do apologize for the inconvenience, but it was flagged and will be resolved, so please bare with us!

Thank you,

Ashley

Ashley,

I manually paid mine to restore it, can you confirm that

1. i will not be charged twice (again tomorrow when my auto-pay payment is actually due, and 2. that I will get credit for the rewards (auto pay, refer a friend) which I did not get when I manually paid.

Thanks

Tara

Mayor / Maire

@dogma wrote:

@Moderator_Team wrote:

Hello everyone!

Please note that we are aware certain plans have expired before their due date, but we do have a solution in place, which will be applied to the affected accounts, within the next 15-20mins.

I do apologize for the inconvenience, but it was flagged and will be resolved, so please bare with us!

Thank you,

Ashley

Ashley,

I manually paid mine to restore it, can you confirm that

1. i will not be charged twice (again tomorrow when my auto-pay payment is actually due, and 2. that I will get credit for the rewards (auto pay, refer a friend) which I did not get when I manually paid.

Thanks

Tara

To write a message to the moderator you need to do it with a private message..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437.Smiley Happy

To write a message to the moderator you need to do it with a private message..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437.Smiley Happy

it was sent privately and could not be delivered via that link, hence removing personal info and posting here.

Mayor / Maire

@dogma wrote:

it was sent privately and could not be delivered via that link, hence removing personal info and posting here.

Hum....I just try the link and it is ok...???.If you post here you will not have much help before many days..perhaps...just try again...or click on the envelopp right up on this page and write moderator_team in send to.

Hello everyone,

For those you you affected by the plan expiry issue, please restart your phone and test your services.

If you are still unable to use your line, please send us a private message.

For any inquiries about Rewards or if you have made a manual payment, please send us a private message, as well.

Thank you,

The Public Mobile Team

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Looks like I'm still experiencing the issue, even after restarting my phone. My Plan is still deactivated even though I have auto-pay setup and a valid credit card associated with my account. Anything else we should be doing besides paitiently waiting for this issue to be resolved? Thanks

Mayor / Maire

@farshadg wrote:

Looks like I'm still experiencing the issue, even after restarting my phone. My Plan is still deactivated even though I have auto-pay setup and a valid credit card associated with my account. Anything else we should be doing besides paitiently waiting for this issue to be resolved? Thanks

Did you try a manuel payment with a restart after???

No, I wasn't aware that we need to make a manual payment as wouldn't that invalidate any reward discounts we usually get? I understand that the users who did manually pay to restore their service can reach out to the Mods afterwards to reclaim the refunds, but that seems like a hassle. If its the only way however to get my service back then so be it. Waiting to hear back from the Mods.

Still experiencing the issue after restarting my phone.  Any ETA for fixing this issue?  Thanks.