cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All circuits are busy

Degus222
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Has anyone else noticed this is happening more and more? "All circuits are busy please try your call again." Or I have also sent texts and the person never gets them. Other time my phone says the text failed to send and it went through.

I have had this happen at least a dozen times in the last month when calling three different people.

9 REPLIES 9

Degus222

It seems to only happen when trying to reach Fido or rogers so you are probably correct.

@Degus222 wrote:

No. This issue always fixes itself after a while. A couple of weeks ago I and my brother (both on PM, he is in a small town in BC and I am in Calgary) couldn't call our parents' cell phones for an entire day. Everytime we tried we would get this message. My parents could call us and we could call their house no issues.

@Degus222  The fact that you could call your parent's landline and not their cell phones suggests that maybe there was an issue with your parent's cell provider at the time.

And two days ago at the Calgary Stampede trying to get ahold of my friend to meet up and got the same message.

That sounds like a network congestion issue also maybe because of the issues Rogers/Freedom was having on the weekend.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Degus222, I did some searching around and it looks like this happens when there is local network problems. 

Degus222

Normally for me I am in Calgary but It has also happened to my Brother in Grand Forks BC at the same time.

@Degus222 wrote:

what do you mean by locale? 

Locale definition is - a place or locality especially when viewed in relation to a particular event or characteristic. 

So, specifically where do you experience this issue?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Degus222

No. This issue always fixes itself after a while. A couple of weeks ago I and my brother (both on PM, he is in a small town in BC and I am in Calgary) couldn't call our parents' cell phones for an entire day. Everytime we tried we would get this message. My parents could call us and we could call their house no issues. And two days ago at the Calgary Stampede trying to get ahold of my friend to meet up and got the same message.

Degus222

what do you mean by locale? 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I have never received this notification.  I get the long distance charges apply notification.  That's about it.  Is there anything unusual in your self serve account? 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Degus222 wrote:

Has anyone else noticed this is happening more and more? "All circuits are busy please try your call again." Or I have also sent texts and the person never gets them. Other time my phone says the text failed to send and it went through.

I have had this happen at least a dozen times in the last month when calling three different people.

Not I; what locale causes the issue.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.