cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Additional Phones to Account

vmccue
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

For anyone wondering, like I was, if you can have spouses or kids phones on your account...no you can't you need to set up a seperate  account with a seperate e-mail for each phone ...don't understand why but thats the way it is...

7 REPLIES 7

David824

Thanks for the replies guys. That is interesting about the + email thing, but it still leaves me six log-ins on PM.  I will definitely use that in the future.

Coming from freedom, there was a fair bit of annoyance...  I'm sure I'll be happy with PM.

@David824 wrote:

Well that is pretty **bleep** dumb. What if I wanted to provide phones for employees? I own the phones and pay the bills, but I have to have six different emails for the family?

Try this: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/Workaround-How-to-create-multiple-accounts..., or similarly with iCloud.

PM is quirky https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Bugs-and-Quirks-at-Public-Mobile/m-p/2026...

but usually stable once you get up and running. No invoices/statements though as it's 100% prepaid.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@David824 wrote:

Well that is pretty **bleep** dumb. What if I wanted to provide phones for employees? I own the phones and pay the bills, but I have to have six different emails for the family?

Try this: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/Workaround-How-to-create-multiple-accounts..., or similarly with iCloud.

PM is quirky but usually stable once you get up and running. No invoices/statement though as it's 100% prepaid.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

kpawluk

While it is a little inconvenient you can always set up additional email addresses through your company that your employees don’t have access to for the phones. Still cheaper than any other company!

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@David824 wrote:

@David824 PM is a no-frills, pre-paid, single line account set-up.  This is just how it's set up here.  If that's too much administrative overhead for you, then you may want to look at the other telecom providers out there to see if they offer you something that suits your needs better.  I believe on the post-paid side they all will; on the pre-paid side, I'm not so sure--though to be fair I've also never tried finding out that info.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

David824

imcphers
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

As a bonus though you can refer you spouse and kids to your first account and get a referral reward.

Need Help? Let's chat.