cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Added $10 us roaming data 1gb for 10 day

dustwilh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent

Hello, I accidentally added the US data 1gb add-on for 10 day and actually meant to add 1gb regular data add-on, is it possible to have this changed over to the 1gb 30 day add-on? If so id like to do this please, thank you.

Dustin

4 REPLIES 4

steadfastly
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That has to be done by one of the Mods. Just email them your phone number and Pin

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@NDesai wrote:

@dustwilh Try sending a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info and if you're lucky, they might just make a change. They will be online tomorrow morning. 

@dustwilh note that to expediate this, you may want to make a manual top-up (payment) of $10 to your self-serve account.  The reason is that the regular (Canadian) 1GB data add-on is $10 more than the 1GB US Roaming add-on.  

@mimmo wrote:

@dustwilh  what is your current plan?  I ask because if you ran out of data sometimes it is cheaper to ask the mods to renew your plan early vs buying the 1gb/$30 addon.  

Should this route be better for you (and it may well be--thanks for mentioning it @mimmo), then instead of making the $10 top-up and private messaging the mods, instead make a manual top up for your full renewal payment amount and then private message htem asking for an early renewal.

In summary:
For either option, you will need sufficient available funds balance in your account to cover the request.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dustwilh  what is your current plan?  I ask because if you ran out of data sometimes it is cheaper to ask the mods to renew your plan early vs buying the 1gb/$30 addon.  

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@dustwilh Try sending a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info and if you're lucky, they might just make a change. They will be online tomorrow morning. 

Need Help? Let's chat.