cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add on not showing up

Salvo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Add a add on but not showing up. Where can i see if. It active.   Have the $ 15 plan 100 talk.        Add a Extra $ 5.  500 min talk. 

10 REPLIES 10

Salvo

Thanks for your help 👍 5 stars for you 

Salvo

Thanks for the help 👍   5 stars for you 

missorange
Town Hero / HĂ©ro de la Ville

the reason you see the balance $5 is because you upload the money but not purchased the add on. So go ahead to select the add on you want, then you will see the add on.

oglat

Ok that's good, first step is done

Use that balance to purchase the add-on

Go to the add-ons ad choose the one you need

Salvo

Its saying i have a balance of $ 5 

But under my add ons i dont see it 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Salvo wrote:

Its saying i have a balance or $ 5. 

But under my add ons.  Its not showing up .. 

Right. So that means you still need to do the second step. Go back in and use that $5 to actually buy the add-on.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Purchasing add-ons is a two step process.

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!

Salvo

Its saying i have a balance or $ 5. 

But under my add ons.  Its not showing up .. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Salvo wrote:

Add a add on but not showing up. Where can i see if. It active.   Have the $ 15 plan 100 talk.        Add a Extra $ 5.  500 min talk. 

Did you do the second step? You need to deposit money and then buy the add-on. When successful, you'll see it in your Data & Add-ons area.

oglat

It's 2 step process

Did you complete both steps?

Can you check your payment history and see what is going on?

Need Help? Let's chat.