cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual data

JeffH
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I was wondering I have the 6GB 4gLTE/90 days....is this 6GB each month or  6GB for the whole 90days?

3 REPLIES 3

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mimmo I struggle with this one.  I have to admit to having the misconception that it was a monthly amount when I was first shopping PM back in 2015.  But back then, the plan selector lacked the "/90 days" text on all the data options so it was easier to confused.  I think it's clearer now than it used to be, but we do still see this question, just a little less often.  I wish PM had a prompt of some kind to make people confirm they undertsand the data amount is for the full 90 days and not 30 or monthly, before committing the activation or plan change.  This would eliminate the majority of the remaining misconception.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

As mimmo said, the data can be used any time during the 90 days. If you only use 1 GB of your 6GB over the first 60 days, you have 5 GB left for the final 30 days. The plan is for 90 days, and not broken down into 3 monthly blocks.

GC

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

6 gb for 90 days.  use as you see fit. ie it can be used all on day 1 then you will not have any data for the remaining 89 days.  

reccomend installing a data tracking app data witness pm or my data manager (read teh disclosures efore installing)  both apps track 90 day terms

Need Help? Let's chat.