cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actived, but no service

Vasil
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

On Monday, I tried to activate a new account with PM. However, new phone number is not working.- says no service. E-mails for assistance,but no answer. My account will not set up. It's a circle we cannot seem to get out of and we signed up for a 90 day plan - hope it doesn't start until we get this resolved. 2days has passed!

13 REPLIES 13

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Please check your inbox @Vasil, it was sent about 5 hours ago.

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Vasil

Hi,

I did not receive any private msn.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Thanks @Mary_M.  Sorry I thought I had only seen posts from Shazia so far today, didn't realize you were in.  I'm always too lazy to go back to the community home page to look at who's logged in.  😉

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @srlawren

I sent @Vasil a private message a few hours ago, I am waiting on the details of the device to verify it's compatibility.

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

srlawren

@Shazia_K if @Mary_M isn't in today, could you please help out?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Vasil

Hi, is there any update for the activation? I am still waiting there.

Vasil

Sorry, just learned I need to send a private message to you. The msn is send. Can you check it? Thanks.

vasil

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Yes @srlawren I'm waiting for @Vasil private message 🙂

Mary

srlawren

@Mary_M it doesn't sound like this is completed yet.  Could you please jump back in to assist @Vasil further?  Thank you!

Vasil

Email was verified, but ......

Vasil

Have tried everything, but no service.

the PM service is so long, no any answer.Smiley Sad

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good afternoon @Vasil

Welcome to Public Mobile !

I can certainly look into this for you, I'll send you a link to validate your account and we will proceed with your inquiry.

Thank you,

Mary

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Ok all the common stuff:

have you tried taking the sim card out and putting it back in?

have you tried restarting the phone?

On your account page does it say Active (or suspend?)?

A mod can help for the serious things but if the above doesnt help we see what they can do @Shazia_K @Mary_M

Need Help? Let's chat.