cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation wont finish

Craigo123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

trying to activate and create an account. I get to payment step and it says " please wait while your activation processes" for the last 3 hours. and now i have 2 pending payments on my credit card.

8 REPLIES 8

Tav
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Craigo123 wrote:

My Account wasn't created already tried to log in.

I was confused by this as well seeing how it asks for your info to create an account. It needs to be created manually here. Atleast that's how I had to do it.

Mine had a pending charge also but if I tried the activation multiple times it said the sim was then invalid (went through the first time even though the activation form failed).

Jessica_T
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Craigo123Try to use a different browser on a desktop computer with no add-ons.

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Craigo123

Did you try using a different browser or incognito as mentioned earlier?also..are the two pending charges for the same amount?

Craigo123

My Account wasn't created already tried to log in.

Craigo123

just one Sim card. still saying now service on phone. the page is still on the processing page. not sure what to do now. I think I have 2 pending charges because I did attempt to go through the process twice.

@Anonymous wrote:

@Craigo123, I would stop there, so that you do not get charged again.  IF you want to try again, I would clear browser cache, and use privacy/incognito mode.

Agree be sure the pending charges clear for another attempt.

You could also try to login to your account in case it was created: My Account

Perhaps also read this before trying again: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/BE-PREPARED/m-p/112014#M20827

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Craigo123, I would stop there, so that you do not get charged again.  IF you want to try again, I would clear browser cache, and use privacy/incognito mode.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Craigo123 wrote:

trying to activate and create an account. I get to payment step and it says " please wait while your activation processes" for the last 3 hours. and now i have 2 pending payments on my credit card.

@Craigo123Do you have 2 sim cards to activate? Did you put the sim into your phone yet? Is the service working? It's interesting usually if the credit card is charged and it times out / does not display the completed page you are unable to go through the process again as you will get a SIM card invalid message as it actually ends up activating and you just need to create or log in to your self serve. Let us know if your service is working (put the sim in your phone and reboot your phone)

Need Help? Let's chat.