cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation problem- Ported from Freedom Mobile

sehaha
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I just ported from Freedom Mobile to take advantage of the $40 offer. 

I had all the activation process completed, and the confirmation showed that I had everything set up correctly. I checked that a credit card bill of $120 from Public Mobile is pending. However, my phone still is not activated. Upon checking self-serve, it says that the plan is a $10 pick and pay, and that I have "available funds" of $112? My phone only says "emergency calls only." Need help on what to do!

4 REPLIES 4

sehaha
Still no reply from the mods.
Still no service.
@Mary_M @Shazia_K

Follow my other post send a msg
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

xvietbbboix

OH!

This happened to me too!  Just now, I manually changed the plan. But not I have no data! or SMS

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
It's a common issue.
Send a msg to mod they will fix it
Contact any moderator by private message to help you with the process.
In your private message the following info
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* PM SIM card number
* Detailed explanation

Here is the link for how to contact moderators http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updiated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

What you do click on link the webpage will open. You will see a mod team click on any name then scroll down all the way and click on send a private msg then explain your problem
Thanks"

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.