cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Problem - Freedom Mobile

garathe2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried to activate my SIM card and port over my Freedom number.  At the end of the activation process, it said some sort of error occured.  I put the new sim card in my phone and registered an account.  There is no plan on the account.  I cannot select any plans.  My expiry date for my plan is December 31, 1969.  

7 REPLIES 7

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @Mk1,

We've replied to your Private message. Please check you inbox 🙂

Thank you,

Syed

You can ask your question in a new subject @Mk1 here it will be easier and faster to have answers..Smiley Happy

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/getting_started

Mk1

Activation problem and when i use to activate and fill the sim number and phone number they said invalid phone number.

Go back to payment and remove your credit card details,and then add a credit card again with actual expiry date. If you goto autopay option you will see current credit card you do have a option to remove it all and once its gone then you can go back to autopay and register from scratch.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

garathe2

Sorry not the expiry date.  I meant the payment date.

I registered for automatic top-ups and it changed to June 30, 2017.  It won't let me change my plan, even though I topped up for the correct amount.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@garathe2 wrote:

I tried to activate my SIM card and port over my Freedom number.  At the end of the activation process, it said some sort of error occured.  I put the new sim card in my phone and registered an account.  There is no plan on the account.  I cannot select any plans.  My expiry date for my plan is December 31, 1969.  

Wow this is one i havent seen yet

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Wow
It's a system glitch did you complete the activation process? Also when you insert a sim in your phone does it show public mobile or connected to pm.
You need a mod assistance
Contact any moderator by private message to help you with the process.
In your private message the following info
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* PM SIM card number
* Detailed explanation

Here is the link for how to contact moderators http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updiated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

What you do click on link the webpage will open. You will see a mod team click on any name then scroll down all the way and click on send a private msg then explain your problem
Thanks"

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.