cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation Error

AnitaLen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased SIM cards for myself and hubby, I was able to activate and port my husbands phone just fine from telus, when it came to mine I got an error message at the very last step, it seems to have created my profile and has attached my SIM to something, however when I insert the SIM to my phone it says "no network connection" and i am also unable to retry using the same SIM... my Telus account also seems to still be active. I've sent a private message to a moderator , but haven't heard anything yet. Any suggestions? 

7 REPLIES 7

AnitaLen

Yes I finally got mine fixed... it took about 4 days in total to have it up and running.. I did notice that while they were fixing my issue, I had no service from my old provider or Public Mobile. I did receive emails stating they were working on the issue and should be up and running and within 5 hours of that email all issues resolved... I even received a phone call after all was fixed to make sure I was up and running. 

Have you contacted a moderator yet through the community? 

Hope your issue gets fixed soon! 

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ChloeWeir wrote:

I'm having the same issue but now its shut off my old bell account so I don't have a working phone at all! The thing that really worries me is that they have already put a pending charge to my credit card.

Were they able to get yours sorted?

I'm sure you have already, but if not, contact a moderator for assistance with your issue as well.

They are reachable here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

ChloeWeir

I'm having the same issue but now its shut off my old bell account so I don't have a working phone at all! The thing that really worries me is that they have already put a pending charge to my credit card.

Were they able to get yours sorted?

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@AnitaLen  a écrit :

I purchased SIM cards for myself and hubby, I was able to activate and port my husbands phone just fine from telus, when it came to mine I got an error message at the very last step, it seems to have created my profile and has attached my SIM to something, however when I insert the SIM to my phone it says "no network connection" and i am also unable to retry using the same SIM... my Telus account also seems to still be active. I've sent a private message to a moderator , but haven't heard anything yet. Any suggestions? 

Waiting time for the moderator is few hours to 2 days.. be patient.

AnitaLen

Yes I've tried this twice now...no luck 

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

Did you try restart your cell phone? After restart your cell, put sim card in again, it may be working.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@AnitaLen  Sorry to hear this. There is nothing you can do at this point. Only Moderators have access to your account and will know what happened. Be patient and they will get back to you asap. 

Need Help? Let's chat.