cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate number for 1day

Sriramvks
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, My account was deactivated today as the recharge was due today. I am planning to port my number to another carrier can you please help activating my number for 1day.

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

@hairbag1 No need to contact the mod team to change the plan while in expired/suspended status. They launched this feature a few months ago: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Systems-Update-Ability-to-change-plan-w...

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Sriramvks you should be able to everything yourself from self serve , including changing plans while expired. There was an announcement a couple months back.  (Look in announcement thread for detsils)

As you already have a PM account, you can contact a moderator and request to sign up for the cheaper plan of your choice.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• If you don’t need to share personal or account information, just tag @Moderator_Team to your thread and they’ll show up. Just like that.
  • If you need to share personal or account info, send a private message to the Moderator Team by clicking the envelope icon, then ‘New Message’, and address your message to Moderator_Team.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Sriramvks

Thanks.can i contact authorized vendor as in walmart for the 10$ plan and activate?

Sriramvks

Thanks.can i contact any authorized vendor like at walmart for the 10$ plan?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Reactivate on the $10 plan

Switch the $10 plan if you must have your phone number.  Otherwise, walk away and get a new number.

To port, your plan must be active.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

What plan did you have up to now ? To keep your account active, you'll have to reup for 30 days as there is no 1 day extension. Contact a moderator and sign up for a cheap 30 day plan for $10...that should give you time to transfer your number to new provider.

Need Help? Let's chat.