Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
7 REPLIES 7

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @caleblee123

Thank you for your patience!

Can you please power cycle your phone and test your services ? Everything should be fine 🙂

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

caleblee123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

now im having an even bigger issue lol.. i cannot make calls or receive calls, nor does my Data work.. 😕

lolopoh

I emailed a private msg to the modulators and they fixed it afterwards! I logged in after about 3-4 days and saw that it was fixed! So maybe just wait for a bit

caleblee123

im having the same issue 😞 anyone found a solution?

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thats a new one. Never heard of this happening. 

Try reboot the phone? (I know sounds dumb but sometimes it fixes it). 

the date is really odd, how would next payment be 1969? I would message a mod for this! Instructions here

Sounds like a funky port. 

lolopoh

I've just activated my sim card and account and entere all the info and selected a plan and also entered my credit card info.

The page says "Sorry your activation request has failed" but on the bottom it also says "Thanks for submitting your activation request. Your request has been processed".

I went onto my account and still see a balance of $120 and my next auto pay is on DEC 30, 1969.

I tired putting my sim card in and see a reception bar but when i tried to call. it says my plan doesn't have talk or text.

I was wondering whether or not my autopay has been set up correcly and whether my account is activated properly.

Thanks

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Sorry, something is messed up with your post.  Could you type it all out again?

Need Help? Let's chat.