cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

Vancaller
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello - I purchased a 90 plan on October 26, 2016, but when I logged in to PM today it says my account is suspended. Does anyone know how I can get this error corrected? Thanks

9 REPLIES 9

zmh1175
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You need to make the payment. It happened to me too. I did set the auto pay. But I dont know why system didnt charge it. And I had to add money to the account.

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Vancaller

Thank you for reaching out to us! I see that my colleague reactivated your account and credited back the funds for the roaming add-ons you were unable to use. 

If you need anything, don't hesitate to send me a message 🙂

Happy holidays!

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Vancaller

Conclusion: 13 days after I first private messaged a Mod, I received a response from them which included an ad hoc solution to the problem of my incorrectly suspended account. Apparently there is a known issue which is being worked on by Public Mobile relating to the US roaming add-on and it is not yet fixed. Hence, the need for specific attention from a Mod to get my account problem resolved.

Vancaller

To update and to see if I can get help on this issue as my account still shows as suspended. I'll try to include mods in this discussion now; it's been a week with no response to my private messages to them. I gather from other posts that as of the start of December it was taking around 12 days to get an answer. My particular concern with this extended delay is that my account says it will deactivate on December 23 (despite the fact it is paid to January 23, 2017) if I don't pay again. Would be great to get a resolution to this problem from Public Mobile. thanks

Please check if your phone is still working. If yes, just take a breath and wait for the system to update itself. 

If no, immediately join the queue by sending a private message to any moderator with your phone number and an explanation.

As it may be several days before they can repair your service/account you could make/receive phone calls with an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi. Incoming SMS is also free.

Best of luck.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Vancaller

Thanks. It shows 0 balance and is telling me to pay to reactivate my account. I appreciate that paying again for the same period may well work to reactivate it, but I'm not confident that I'll be able to then get the necessary refund.

okaminer
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
No, no balance. I don't owe any money. They charged my cc when I joined and a few days later I got the message on my account that it had been suspended. More than that, it says that I'm about to lose my phone number in a few days...

jun3280

Does your account show a balance?  In other words, does your account show that you owe money for the plan that you've subscribed to?  

Understanding that PM has had an abundance of issues properly activating the accounts - the easiest option is to top up your balance (make sure it is in good standing) to resume service.  Then follow up with the PM mods to get credited back after.

Good luck

J

okaminer
I have exactly the same problem. For 3 weeks already moderators have not responded to my emails/posts. Welcome to the club!
Need Help? Let's chat.