cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

Thanhhoaphan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

It’s has been 4 days,  I wrote to moderator  about my account has been suspended due to insufficient funds. I was set up for automatic pay so They didn’t answer at all.

No resolve... no call .. no text..😡😡

4 REPLIES 4

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

Try to manually pay the missing amount, and see if it works,

If not after paying all pass due, try the lost and found trick in the self serve to see if it works.

Asullivan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Mine did the same thing for my daughters phone. i had to add the funds into my account for it to be hooked up again. i set up the auto pay again. hopefully it will work this time.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Thanhhoaphan wrote:

Hi,

It’s has been 4 days,  I wrote to moderator  about my account has been suspended due to insufficient funds. I was set up for automatic pay so They didn’t answer at all.

No resolve... no call .. no text..😡😡

@Thanhhoaphan  When you login into your account can you try making a one time payment to cover the cost of your renewal? Many customers in the last week have experienced similar issues with AutoPay. The majority of which required moderator intervention to be resolved. Hang in there. Maybe send them another message regarding status.

curtis1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi my plan got suspended after I recharged two days to expiration. What is wrong?

Need Help? Let's chat.